- Where is InfuSystem Holdings, Inc's common stock traded and what is the trading symbol?
InfuSystem's common stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the ticker "INFU".
- How do I buy shares of the Company?
To buy shares of InfuSystem, you must contact a registered stockbroker; you cannot buy shares directly from us.
- What year was InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. incorporated and in what state?
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. was originally formed as HAPC, a blank check company which subsequently acquired InfuSystem from its parent company I-Flow on October 25, 2007. InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. incorporated in the state of Delaware in August 2005.
- When was InfuSystem Holdings, Inc's initial public offering?
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. effectively became a public company, under its former name HAPC, in April 2006 and subsequently acquired InfuSystem from its parent company I-Flow on October 25, 2007.
- Where is the company located?
3851 West Hamlin Road
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
- What is InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.'s fiscal year?
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc's fiscal year ends December 31
The first quarter ends March 31
The second quarter ends June 30
The third quarter ends September 30
The fourth quarter ends December 31
- Who is InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.'s transfer agent?
462 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Tel: 800-522-6645 and 201-680-6578
- Who is InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.'s independent accountant?
BDO USA LLP
- Whom can I contact for general information about the company?
Lytham Partners, LLC
Joe Dorame, Joe Diaz & Robert Blum